• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Using Media Import

texasaero

Question

Below spec, yes but that has no bearing on the problem.

However, texasaero needs to list the specifics of his problem, as it probably is not anywhere the same as william_foss's…

In fact is would be nicer if he posted as a new topic rather than graft onto this one.

No wanting graft another thread. I'm posting my problems on a seperate post.

Similar to Mr Foss. Media Import gives a blank box in the left window center pane after selecting drive designation.

MyDVD does not allow editing the DVD "no editable disc" error mssg, per ggrussell's suggestion.

I've used cine to view the DVD. The DVD is in the "DVD VR" form all burned on a LITEON set top recorder.

I've not been able to use any of my DVDs. I'd love upgrade my CPU but what a sorry waste if it is the combination set top and drive, or Roxio's codec problems with DVD VR's

1 answer to this question

No wanting graft another thread. I'm posting my problems on a seperate post.

Similar to Mr Foss. Media Import gives a blank box in the left window center pane after selecting drive designation.

MyDVD does not allow editing the DVD "no editable disc" error mssg, per ggrussell's suggestion.

I've used cine to view the DVD. The DVD is in the "DVD VR" form all burned on a LITEON set top recorder.

I've not been able to use any of my DVDs. I'd love upgrade my CPU but what a sorry waste if it is the combination set top and drive, or Roxio's codec problems with DVD VR's

Your cpu is below spec for some functions, but it should be able to render OK. It may take some time but it will get there.

I believe that MyDVD is the only program capable of importing a DVD VR.

It appears that DVD VR is a format with many variations… My Recorder (Sony) can make one but I haven't found any other player or program that will read it.

Likewise, if I create one from my PC, none of my Players will recognize it!

You can try MyDVD or Finalize your DVD VR disc.

Archived