Burning CD

Mr Clutz

Question

:angry:I'm putting my old reel to reel tapes on CD's. I load them into the computor, when I burn the CD and later play it on my Cd player, there is no volume, I can hardly hear any music. I'm new at this. What am I doing wrong? What should I be doing? Please explain in simple terms, I'm not a computor whiz

13 answers to this question

Do you work for Roxio? Or are you someone trying to help me solve this problem?

Using XP, with update. Version of Roxio 9.0.554 Module version 3.4.0

I have the tape recorder plugged into line in, on PC. Now when i open the window, on recording level, do I hit auto and adjust? Do I move the slide to max? I have recorder speakers off, I hear the music from my speakers on my PC. When burning CD, do I click the Maxiam volume? The book that came with the program dosen't have any of this listed as to how to use and record.

I am a fellow user.

Please answer question 3 & 4 in post #10.

I have no problem recording to my PC, it's when I burn the Cd and play it back on my Cd player, there is no volume. I must be doing something wrong with Roxio, and I can't get a straight answer for them, just a run around, and wanting 35 dollars to speak.

So, its on your hard drive and you can play the songs ok....assuming thats correct, tell us what program you are using in ECD and DVD to copy on to the CD....details,details.

So, its on your hard drive and you can play the songs ok....assuming thats correct, tell us what program you are using in ECD and DVD to copy on to the CD....details,details.

I'm using Rozio Easy CD and DVD. I just bought this so I could record all the tapes I have of my band. I used to do it with MusicMatch, but Yahoo bought them out, and no longer has this program. I would like to find the website to download the older version of MusicMatch. Version 10. Of course, Yahoo will not help you either. The reason I don't have the older version of MusicMatch, is because of my computor crashing.

I'm using Rozio Easy CD and DVD. I just bought this so I could record all the tapes I have of my band. I used to do it with MusicMatch, but Yahoo bought them out, and no longer has this program. I would like to find the website to download the older version of MusicMatch. Version 10. Of course, Yahoo will not help you either. The reason I don't have the older version of MusicMatch, is because of my computor crashing.

Have you tried "Googleing" for it? This is just one of the many sites I came up with, just by typing in musicmatch in Google.

http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=mmatch

So, we can close this post out as apparently you don't want to to use Roxio.

Yes,to number 3, and I don't know what you mean in number 4. I'm not a "computor whiz"

So whatever program you used in Roxio you have got the songs on your hard drive and there ok.

Use the Music Disc Creator, to make your CD.

There is some good info here that may help you http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...amp;#entry33924

So, we can close this post out as apparently you don't want to to use Roxio.

I'd like to use Roxio. I just bought it. I would like to find a way to use it, since the book that came with it, is not too expliced. I'd like to chat with the manufacturer. But there is no way to chat with them. The chat line is never on.

I'd like to use Roxio. I just bought it. I would like to find a way to use it, since the book that came with it, is not too expliced. I'd like to chat with the manufacturer. But there is no way to chat with them. The chat line is never on.

Ok, lets start again

1- What Operating System are you using (XP, Vista)

2 - Tell us what version of Roxio you have (open up Creator Classic>Help> About.

3 - In post #4 I asked "if you can play the songs that you have recorded to your hard drive" (just want to make sure they are ok there).

4 - Then tell us tell us what program within ECD and DVD you are using and a step by step of what you did.

Ok, lets start again

What Operating System are you using (XP, Vista)

Tell us what version of Roxio you have (open up Creator Classic>Help> About.

In post #4 I asked "if you can play the songs that you have recorded to your hard drive" (just want to make sure they are ok there).

Then tell us tell us what program within ECD and DVD you are using and a step by step of what you did.

Do you work for Roxio? Or are you someone trying to help me solve this problem?

Using XP, with update. Version of Roxio 9.0.554 Module version 3.4.0

I have the tape recorder plugged into line in, on PC. Now when i open the window, on recording level, do I hit auto and adjust? Do I move the slide to max? I have recorder speakers off, I hear the music from my speakers on my PC. When burning CD, do I click the Maxiam volume? The book that came with the program dosen't have any of this listed as to how to use and record.

:angry:I'm putting my old reel to reel tapes on CD's. I load them into the computor, when I burn the CD and later play it on my Cd player, there is no volume, I can hardly hear any music. I'm new at this. What am I doing wrong? What should I be doing? Please explain in simple terms, I'm not a computor whiz

Read this http://www.the-predator.com/dell/sec7-9.html if your still having problems get back on here with some more details.

Read this http://www.the-predator.com/dell/sec7-9.html if your still having problems get back on here with some more details.

I have no problem recording to my PC, it's when I burn the Cd and play it back on my Cd player, there is no volume. I must be doing something wrong with Roxio, and I can't get a straight answer for them, just a run around, and wanting 35 dollars to speak.

Archived