easy audio capture and music disc creator not launching

puggyb

Question

when i attempt to launch easy audio capture and music disc creator, i cannot get it to open up on my screen; they appear om the task bar. i contacted the help desk who had me re-load the program but i am getting the same thing happens.

in order for me to get these programs to load i have to open up the lp tape assistant and click the links from this program.

8 answers to this question

when i attempt to launch easy audio capture and music disc creator, i cannot get it to open up on my screen; they appear om the task bar. i contacted the help desk who had me re-load the program but i am getting the same thing happens.

in order for me to get these programs to load i have to open up the lp tape assistant and click the links from this program.

I have same problem, I'm currently reinstalling for 10th time in about a year. What is the problem with this program. Does anybody have an answer why this program constantly hangs on starting?

I have same problem, I'm currently reinstalling for 10th time in about a year. What is the problem with this program. Does anybody have an answer why this program constantly hangs on starting?

Did the solution, in this thread work for you? It actually sounds like you have a different problem than the OP had.

Hi, puggyb

I had the same thing happen to me with easy audio capture. What I did was opened the task manager (Ctrl>Alt>Del), click the Applications tab, you should see Easy Audio Capture running, point to it, right click and select Maximize. I don't know what that did but it fixed my problem. Give it a try, can't hurt anything.

merv,

thanks a lot. it works just fine with both programs.

Just had this happen to me yesterday with MDC,solution worked great.Thanks Merv.This is the first I ever saw this happen.Why,I have no idea.

Your welcome and I'm glad it worked for you Terry. I have not had the problem with MDC, but 3 times with Easy Audio Capture. The first time a repair did not work, but a clean reinstall did. The second time is when I stumbled on the Maximize function. Like you, I have no idea what causes the problem.

You could try a Repair of the software, but it may not work.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...+won't+open

Hi, puggyb

I had the same thing happen to me with easy audio capture. What I did was opened the task manager (Ctrl>Alt>Del), click the Applications tab, you should see Easy Audio Capture running, point to it, right click and select Maximize. I don't know what that did but it fixed my problem. Give it a try, can't hurt anything.

Archived