• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Empty Folders / 0 Kb Files

studiomainc

Configuration:

Windows Server 2003, Roxio Classic 6.x, Plextor 708A, UDF, no bridging, no validate, Maxxell CD-R 8x disc

Problem:

Project burns to disc but only files in the top 4 levels of the directory structure are intact. Files below 4 levels are listed properly but all are 0 kbytes in size.

Solution:

Anyone?

BTW, I've tried other disc (CD+R, TDK) and settings configurations but nothing has worked. I've read the posts here and do not see others with this problem.

Thank you!

Configuration:

Windows Server 2003, Roxio Classic 6.x, Plextor 708A, UDF, no bridging, no validate, Maxxell CD-R 8x disc

Problem:

Project burns to disc but only files in the top 4 levels of the directory structure are intact. Files below 4 levels are listed properly but all are 0 kbytes in size.

Solution:

Anyone?

BTW, I've tried other disc (CD+R, TDK) and settings configurations but nothing has worked. I've read the posts here and do not see others with this problem.

Thank you!

Would it work to zip the project and burn it that way?

Lynn

Configuration:

Problem:

Solution:

Anyone?

Thank you!

1. No Roxio product is certified to run on any Server OS.

2. Switch the file system to UDF, No Bridge and turn off validate. Joliet has limits and you are probably exceeding them.

• 2 weeks later...
1. No Roxio product is certified to run on any Server OS.

2. Switch the file system to UDF, No Bridge and turn off validate. Joliet has limits and you are probably exceeding them.

We are not using Joliet / Please note my original post where I listed the settings that were being used - UDF, No bridge, no validate, etc.

However, in the mean time, the software did correctly burn a CD-ROM with all of the directories and files in-tact.

Why is this problem limited to DVD? Anyone else with any ideas on this?

We are not using Joliet / Please note my original post where I listed the settings that were being used - UDF, No bridge, no validate, etc.

However, in the mean time, the software did correctly burn a CD-ROM with all of the directories and files in-tact.

Why is this problem limited to DVD? Anyone else with any ideas on this?

I did miss that you were using UDF – No Bridge in your first post. Sorry!

It does work with all media, DVD/CD, but as I mentioned, program is not certified to run on any Server OS… If it does, great, if it throws little oddities like this, you are on your own.

Archived