• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

cannot change Flip 4 mac wmv export settings

jrmybrbr

Question

2 answers to this question

I am a little confused as to your exact problem. Can you give me the steps that you used before when things were working properly and can you now describe the steps and where it fails?

i started by buying toast 8. i wanted to use it to convert video files to wmv to use on my mobile. first thing i did was drop an mp4 in toast and went to the export section. i chose wmv and all of the settings were at my control. but when i went to convert it only 30 seconds of the video would convert to wmv. i serached the forums and found an old one with the same problem. the response to that question was, the problem was an unlicensed version of flip for mac...limiting the wmv to 30 seconds. soo i bought a license for flip for mac and didn't change anything else. when i went back to toast to try again it kept telling me my parameters were wrong. and denying me. when i went to the options to change settings the only thing i could change was the profiles. i can choose different profiless but cannot change any of the other settings. in my flip for mac user manual it says that can happen if there is no video in the file...but there is. sorry that;s the best i can explain it. i can take screenshots if that would help. thanks. -b.

Archived