Sign in to follow this  
hhhofer

.vob Files Will Not Copy To Content Window

Question

When I drag my VIDEO_TS folder to the content area, only some of the .VOB files are copied over. Therefore, I can only burn a partial DVD,

For example, in my VIDEO_TS folder I have VOB files named VTS_01_1.VOB, VTS_01_2.VOB, VTS_01_3.VOB, etc, but only the first file in the series can be moved to the window. I have tried dragging the others one by one , but that does not work either.

Can anyone help?

Edited by hhhofer

1 answer to this question

When I drag my VIDEO_TS folder to the content area, only some of the .VOB files are copied over. Therefore, I can only burn a partial DVD,

For example, in my VIDEO_TS folder I have VOB files named VTS_01_1.VOB, VTS_01_2.VOB, VTS_01_3.VOB, etc, but only the first file in the series can be moved to the window. I have tried dragging the others one by one , but that does not work either.

Can anyone help?

Do not drag a VIDEO_TS folder or VOBs to the Video window. I'm guessing you have the VIDEO_TS folder on your hard drive. Place that folder on your desktop. Choose the DVD video format in the Toast Video window and then click the Media button to enter the media browser. Choose DVD with the top button. When the video shows up in the lower window go down one level with the lower button. Now you can drag the title to the Video window. (You also can go down another level and drag individual chapters). Toast extracts the MPEG from the VOBs and writes it to the Roxio Converted Items folder. After extraction you can proceed with authoring your video DVD or use Toast's export options.