• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How do you extract a DVD Soundtrack?

flounder(ing)

Question

I've wasted 2+ hours trying to do this/ searching for an answer - now its time for the forum to come to my rescue.

I'm trying to extract the soundtracks from my various concert DVDs and create audio CDs. I've used the Music Disk Creator path and the Media Manger (import from DVD) path. I can get all the way through selecting the "chapters" I want, but both paths do not let me either add or import. The options are greyed out to do so in each. What am I missing to get the options to be selectable?

I have Creator 9.

2 answers to this question

I've wasted 2+ hours trying to do this/ searching for an answer - now its time for the forum to come to my rescue.

I'm trying to extract the soundtracks from my various concert DVDs and create audio CDs. I've used the Music Disk Creator path and the Media Manger (import from DVD) path. I can get all the way through selecting the "chapters" I want, but both paths do not let me either add or import. The options are greyed out to do so in each. What am I missing to get the options to be selectable?

I have Creator 9.

If they are commercial (encrypted) DVD's, it is illegal to copy any of the contents, and the software won't do it.

Archived