Storing Photos

gvbooth

Question

2 answers to this question

When I enter my photos, they become a slideshow. I want to be able to retrieve an individual photo instead of storing them on my hard drive. I am a novice on Mac OS 3.9. Thanks, George

Place your photos in the Toast Data window instead of in the Video window to store them as individual photos. You can drag in folders or create empty folders in the Data window to organize how your files will be displayed on the disc. Choose Mac only as the format if you want to burn more files than will fit on a disc; Toast will span the data across multiple discs. If you want the disc to be able to be read on either a Mac or PC, choose the Mac & PC format.

Place your photos in the Toast Data window instead of in the Video window to store them as individual photos. You can drag in folders or create empty folders in the Data window to organize how your files will be displayed on the disc. Choose Mac only as the format if you want to burn more files than will fit on a disc; Toast will span the data across multiple discs. If you want the disc to be able to be read on either a Mac or PC, choose the Mac & PC format.

Many thanks for the reply, Tsantee, as it will greatly help me to reduce my photo files on my hard drive. George

Archived