• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Applying Noise Reducing Filters

acourpet

Question

Hello again,

One more question regarding recording in CD Spin Doctor. After bringing my audio in from my LP I applied the noise reducer filters. Listening to the audio afterwards sounded great. I than sent it over to Toast and burned a CD. Now when I play the CD it doesn't sound like any of the filters have been applied. I hear clicks crackles and clicks. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Loran

4 answers to this question

Did you click the Apply button in the filters panel? If so you should have two copies of the file to compare. One has the file name you assigned and the other adds "filtered" to the file name. Do you see those where the file was saved after you clicked Apply? Also, the one with "filtered" added to its name is the one sent to Toast and that name appears in the Audio window.

Did you click the Apply button in the filters panel? If so you should have two copies of the file to compare. One has the file name you assigned and the other adds "filtered" to the file name. Do you see those where the file was saved after you clicked Apply? Also, the one with "filtered" added to its name is the one sent to Toast and that name appears in the Audio window.

No! I guess I thought it was automatic. Now relooking at the screen I see the Apply button at the bottom. Thanks again for you help and speedy replies, much appreciated.

Loran

Archived