• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

New2Vista

How do I invoke Drag to Disc?

Question

Just got EZ Creator 9 preinstalled on a new Dell PC, but I don't see the D2D icon the older versions had.

I used to be able to drag from Windows Explorer to a large rotating disk icon in previous versions...

Where is Drag to Disc?

Thanks,

4 answers to this question

Just got EZ Creator 9 preinstalled on a new Dell PC, but I don't see the D2D icon the older versions had.

I used to be able to drag from Windows Explorer to a large rotating disk icon in previous versions...

Where is Drag to Disc?

Thanks,

Look under Start/All Programs/Roxio Easy..../Data.

Invoke? Try sacrificing a goat or something like that.

But more seriously, I don't know what comes with the DE version, so it might not have been included. I have heard of people with the DE version having Drag to Disc, so you might have it. Try grandpabruce's suggestion to launch it, and if you want to autolaunch it upon startup, go to start->Run and type in msconfig. Go to the startup tab. Look for "DrgToDsc". If it isn't there, you might want to consider a repair install or a complete reinstall.

That being said, don't use drag to disc for long-term storage. You might wind up regretting it.

Actually you'd be safer using the built-in session writing software of Vista than the packet writing of Drag to Disc