MYDVD 8 AUTOPLAY

phantom

Question

I have created a DVD project that has sereral slideshows included, and I need to add some video sections.

I want to be able to play auto play the dvd, and not need to select each menu to play

ie it is for a 21 birthday and want it to play all menu's and submenus all night, or at least play once all the way through.

Currently my project stops and wait for a menu to be selected, not good for a party.

I have seen a post that suggest that I open new project with "NO MENU" and add the orginal project. I have tried this but when asked to add media the project does no display, even though I am in the right folder.

Basically can some one tell me how to build a project that has several menus but when inserted in a DVD will autoplay all menu from start to finsh.

Kind regards in Advance and thanks for any help,

Eric

2 answers to this question

I have created a DVD project that has sereral slideshows included, and I need to add some video sections.

I want to be able to play auto play the dvd, and not need to select each menu to play

ie it is for a 21 birthday and want it to play all menu's and submenus all night, or at least play once all the way through.

Currently my project stops and wait for a menu to be selected, not good for a party.

I have seen a post that suggest that I open new project with "NO MENU" and add the orginal project. I have tried this but when asked to add media the project does no display, even though I am in the right folder.

Basically can some one tell me how to build a project that has several menus but when inserted in a DVD will autoplay all menu from start to finsh.

Kind regards in Advance and thanks for any help,

Eric

This may help. Make all your videos using Videowave. Then use My DVD to build your DVD by inserting your Videowave files.

I am using Creator Suite 8 build 800B85C. I first create my videos using Videowave. Once I have added all the videos I want in My DVD, I double click the first video button and I get a screen with the first frame of the video. Then I hold down the control key and press the r key. You get a settings menu pop up. The options on the menu after playing are:

Return to last menu

Play next movie in project

Go to

I click on the drop down menu under Go to and point to the video I want played next. I do this for each button on the my DVD menu. After the last video I have it go back to the main menu. I do this before I break the videos into chapters. When the first video is already broken into chapters, the ctrl + r does not bring the settings menu up for that video. Now when you click on the first movie or any subsequent movie to play, it will play all and go back to the main menu at the end.

c j g

This may help. Make all your videos using Videowave. Then use My DVD to build your DVD by inserting your Videowave files.

I am using Creator Suite 8 build 800B85C. I first create my videos using Videowave. Once I have added all the videos I want in My DVD, I double click the first video button and I get a screen with the first frame of the video. Then I hold down the control key and press the r key. You get a settings menu pop up. The options on the menu after playing are:

Return to last menu

Play next movie in project

Go to

I click on the drop down menu under Go to and point to the video I want played next. I do this for each button on the my DVD menu. After the last video I have it go back to the main menu. I do this before I break the videos into chapters. When the first video is already broken into chapters, the ctrl + r does not bring the settings menu up for that video. Now when you click on the first movie or any subsequent movie to play, it will play all and go back to the main menu at the end.

c j g

Thanks c j g This was a great response I have done a quick test and it works well. Thanks agains great answer.

Phantom

Archived