Can't Install Easy Media Creator 9

dashe

Question

I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on what I can do to install Media Creator 9;

I purchased copy on line and was sent CD.

When I put the CD into computer, the CD spins up and I see a screen with my name, serial key # and "Click here to install" button. When I press the "Click here to install" button I hear the CD spin up but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you might have to resolve my issue.

2 answers to this question

I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on what I can do to install Media Creator 9;

When I put the CD into computer, the CD spins up and I see a screen with my name, serial key # and "Click here to install" button. When I press the "Click here to install" button I hear the CD spin up but nothing happens.

Make sure there's no glue or residue on the disc and try again. If not, try to copy the cd to your hard drive. If you can, then you can install from there. If not, try another system to be sure it's not the cd. If it is, you'll need to ask for a replacement.

Sometimes it takes up to 4 minutes before you see anything happen. It happened on my computer.

Archived