• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

MYDVD 9 - STOP CUSTOM MENU AUDIO ?

BrianB

Question

I have set up my own custom menu Scheme with Main Menu background using just a .jpg picture file.

There seems to be nothing I can do to stop the audio playing when the menus are activated. Cannot find any reference to a file .

This happens even if I start a new project with a single menu screen, and change the background to my .jpg picture file. Whatever audio is contained in the default or previous background is retained. Nothing showing in 'Edit Menu Background'. Unchecked Animation/"Motion Menu"

Can someone please help ?

4 answers to this question

You started with a template menu and made changes along the way, did you? If so, template menu comes with background audio.

I'm not in front of a PC with EMC9 (or MyDVD9) now, but if you browse to the menu bar, one of the menus has the Remove audio option.

You started with a template menu and made changes along the way, did you? If so, template menu comes with background audio.

I'm not in front of a PC with EMC9 (or MyDVD9) now, but if you browse to the menu bar, one of the menus has the Remove audio option.

Perhaps this will help.

Archived