• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

inconsistant video horizontal resolution

regman39

Question

You know, I'm REALLY GETTING SICK OF DVDit!!....every time I go to burn a DVD I get some kind of error!! :angry2: I've gotten this error a few times from burning DVDs AND image files. Towards the end of burning process I get the following message: "The resolution of this file is not supported by DVD.- PGC Info name=Main Menu, ref=Rpgc, time=0.000 20403 Inconsistant video horizontal resolution." I'm getting SICK AND TIRED of this f*%!!in program ruining my DVDs when I go to burn one!! This program is NOT worth ANY $500 to me when you have to put up with bulls$#t like this! Can someone PLEASE help me out with this issue?? I'm about ready to use another program besides DVDit if this keeps up!....HEEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!! :angry:

2 answers to this question

You know, I'm REALLY GETTING SICK OF DVDit!!....every time I go to burn a DVD I get some kind of error!! :angry2: I've gotten this error a few times from burning DVDs AND image files. Towards the end of burning process I get the following message: "The resolution of this file is not supported by DVD.- PGC Info name=Main Menu, ref=Rpgc, time=0.000 20403 Inconsistant video horizontal resolution." I'm getting SICK AND TIRED of this f*%!!in program ruining my DVDs when I go to burn one!! This program is NOT worth ANY $500 to me when you have to put up with bulls$#t like this! Can someone PLEASE help me out with this issue?? I'm about ready to use another program besides DVDit if this keeps up!....HEEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!! :angry:

To get any meaninful answers please provide

System info

Source of AVI / Mv files

DVD settings

SD DVD or BlueRay?

I have used DVdit6 for over a year and found it to be quite reliable

Also, you can burn to "volume" first which will create the files to your harddrive so you don't have to waste any disks. As with the previous message, are you creating a DVD or BluRay? If your creating a BluRay and downverting to DVD you might want to use another encoder to create your DVD compliant MPEG, then importing into DVDit instead of DVDit encoding to see if that is the issue.

Archived