• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Installing EMC9 on new computer

James BooBoo

Question

My computer is about 3 months old. Operatoring system Windows Home Premium. Computer is; HP.

The computer came with Roxio creator v9 Basic program. I have ordered Easy Media Creator 9 Suite.

My question is tdo I have to uninstall, creator v9 basic, to install Easy Media Creator 9 Suite. If so How do I go about this?

All most every program I've installed on this Computer, I've had trouble with, making work right. I hope EMC9 will not be one of these problem.

I was reluctence to order it now, but it said: it was Vista Ready.

From this disscusion group,to me EMC9 doesn't look ready for Vista. I hope I didn't make a mastake by ordering this program now?

Thank You; James

1 answer to this question

My computer is about 3 months old. Operatoring system Windows Home Premium. Computer is; HP.

The computer came with Roxio creator v9 Basic program. I have ordered Easy Media Creator 9 Suite.

My question is tdo I have to uninstall, creator v9 basic, to install Easy Media Creator 9 Suite. If so How do I go about this?

All most every program I've installed on this Computer, I've had trouble with, making work right. I hope EMC9 will not be one of these problem.

I was reluctence to order it now, but it said: it was Vista Ready.

From this disscusion group,to me EMC9 doesn't look ready for Vista. I hope I didn't make a mastake by ordering this program now?

Thank You; James

Follow this clean install method which might be a bit different due to you having the OEM version but it should be close enough.

We're waiting for 9.1 to come out and there's info that shows that EMC10 will be out in late September.

Archived