Having problems with 9.0

Corky

Question

4 answers to this question

I've tried to use EMC9.0 on two different computers for MONTHS. . .It is Junk! Why do they not give us 9.1? I've used Roxio for years. . .and liked it. . .JUNK JUNK JUNK

Now that your ranting is over, why not post what problems you are having, and post your computer specs, similar to how I have mine in my signature.

@Daithi: Looks like 4 of those ships. :)

First I suggest you try what others have suggested. However, I suggest that if you can't get your 9.0 working with what ever computer you have first, then you probably wouldn't be able to get anythng better with 9.1. I'm not trying to be a smart a*# saying that but you must have something wrong with whatever hardware, other software or whatever you have on your computer that is causing your 9.0 problems. And I believe it's NOT 9.0 causing the problem.

Frank...

I have brand-new Dell XPS 410, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E4300 (1.8GHz,800FSB) with 2MB cache, 500GB hard drive, and 4GB RAM - running Vista prem. . .I have cleaned (thoroughly, no other similar programs) and reinstalled 9.0 per Roxio instructions. Machine is clean. . .No other programs have problems. . .MC9.0 hangs up repeatedly, etc. . .I bought the retail box without rebates! I am not a novice - I am not stupid (PhD, physics)

Second computer is Dell Optiplex GX 260 P4 1.8GH with 2GB RAM and 4 large harddrives, running Windows XP Professional. . .Also machine is clean. . .I have disabled the McAffee protection and other "protection" on both machines. . .Similar problems on second computer.

I am out of patience. . .Why does Roxio not just let us download 9.1? . .. Instead of telling us (for months) that a patch is on its way? "DAYS" now ???

I've tried to use EMC9.0 on two different computers for MONTHS. . .It is Junk! Why do they not give us 9.1? I've used Roxio for years. . .and liked it. . .JUNK JUNK JUNK

First I suggest you try what others have suggested. However, I suggest that if you can't get your 9.0 working with what ever computer you have first, then you probably wouldn't be able to get anythng better with 9.1. I'm not trying to be a smart a*# saying that but you must have something wrong with whatever hardware, other software or whatever you have on your computer that is causing your 9.0 problems. And I believe it's NOT 9.0 causing the problem.

Frank...

Archived