Access Denied -16000 error in MyDVD

Jathak

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm using a Dell desktop computer, CinePlayer is the only one I can think of.

You have no other software installed by Dell that uses your drive?

Reboot and open Disc Copier with a blank disc in the drive , tools, Disc and Device Utility, does it recognize the blank disc, under disc information?

Open DVDInfoPro with a blank disc in the drive and click the Info tab, what does it say? Make sure the correct drive is selected at the bottom of the screen.

cd

When I try to burn a DVD or create a DVD folder, an error shows up when it is about to write. This also happens when I try to preview the dvd.

Does anyone know what is wrong or how to fix it? Thank you.

Please some information about your computer. Any Matrox hardware?

"The Matrox RT.X10 Suite or RT.X100 Extreme Pro hardware and software bundles include a module that displays video to an external digital video device no matter what application plays the video. This module interferes with (some software)."

I'm using a Dell desktop computer with Windows XP running. I know that my video driver is made by Nvidia.

I do not believe I have any Matrox Hardware

What trypes of files are you working with? If it a DRM protected files (commercial disc) or if if has been encrypted, you will get an error.

It could be a problem with permissions or Here is Microsoft's knowledge base article.

Sounds like some program has the drive locked. What other programs do you have installed that would control the drive?

cd

CinePlayer is the only one I can think of.

Also, this message appears when I try to preview it as well.

Archived