• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Printing CD label Layout

dodgecrib

Question

Hi, I have a new HP computer with Vista and EMC9. I was making a cd label with label creator and when I go to print it on a Memorex cd labels sheet(like I usually would on my old computer and EMC7) I can't find the layout for the Memorex sheets! I looked everywhere in properties and preference with no evail. I even downloaded the latest drivers for the printer and downloaded memorexs own label maker to see if that would some how load the label template. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone know how to get the label template in my printer preferences :glare:

Thanks,

BILL

3 answers to this question

Hi, I have a new HP computer with Vista and EMC9. I was making a cd label with label creator and when I go to print it on a Memorex cd labels sheet(like I usually would on my old computer and EMC7) I can't find the layout for the Memorex sheets! I looked everywhere in properties and preference with no evail. I even downloaded the latest drivers for the printer and downloaded memorexs own label maker to see if that would some how load the label template. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone know how to get the label template in my printer preferences :glare:

Thanks,

BILL

Click on File, then on Page Setup. Change the dropdown box to Commercial Paper, then change the lower dropdown box to Memorex Disc.

Archived