Windows xp professional/media center/easy media creator 9

coco1950

Question

since media creator is an awful lot like media center .. i was wondering if they work together because i know since i installed the easy media creator 9 i have been having problems with my puter / script errors /debugging / etc>

also why is it that so many of roxio's links do not work correctly ? when i tried to register with the program it kept stopping going forward on my machine .. all i put in was my name and email addy and hit next but nothing happened ... but i could cancel registration ??? odd eh ? then when i came online to roxio's website to register .. i gave the same name and email address and got a message that i was already registered ? but i had no password or anything so could not sign in ? yikes ! anyways i probably don't need easy media creator since i already have a media center .. right !! ?? :rolleyes:

2 answers to this question

since media creator is an awful lot like media center .. i was wondering if they work together because i know since i installed the easy media creator 9 i have been having problems with my puter / script errors /debugging / etc>

also why is it that so many of roxio's links do not work correctly ? when i tried to register with the program it kept stopping going forward on my machine .. all i put in was my name and email addy and hit next but nothing happened ... but i could cancel registration ??? odd eh ? then when i came online to roxio's website to register .. i gave the same name and email address and got a message that i was already registered ? but i had no password or anything so could not sign in ? yikes ! anyways i probably don't need easy media creator since i already have a media center .. right !! ?? :rolleyes:

It all depends on what you want to do. The suite is good for a number of different things. I use mine for video capture, video editing and burning, transfer of my old vinyl record albums to CD's, editing of sound wavs in Sound Editor, burning CD's and DVD's, using Disc Copier to make compilations of different movies, and a ton of other things.

If you have no desire to any of that, then you don't need EMC 9.

since media creator is an awful lot like media center .. ... anyways i probably don't need easy media creator since i already have a media center .. right !! ?? :rolleyes:
What gave you that impression? Since you used the term 'media center', I'll assume you have WinXP since Vista no longer uses that pharse. Windows Media Center Edition does NOT include any type of DVD burning. CD audio burning and data CD burning is very basic.

Easy Media Creator 9 includes tons of stuff that is NOT in WinXP MCE like a full photo editor, panorama photo stitcher, create music DVDs, full audio editor, several file backup options, many different options for burning data CDs and DVDs, 2 different label creators, and several ways to edit video and burn those to a standard video DVD. NONE of the above is included in WinXP MCE.

Archived