galewins21

Hour Glass not Text in Add Text

Question

I can add text, but I can't see it. Can only see an hour glass and the name of the text. If I knew how to paste a picture of it I would. I haven't received any answers that have worked. Brand new video card makes everything work perfectly EXCEPT this.......

Any help please......

5 answers to this question

I can add text, but I can't see it. Can only see an hour glass and the name of the text. If I knew how to paste a picture of it I would. I haven't received any answers that have worked. Brand new video card makes everything work perfectly EXCEPT this.......

Any help please......

Please, if you would, tell us what program you are working in, some of the steps you followed to do what you did and any other items that would help. Also, it would be really great if you would include some of the computer information as a part of any of your posts.

On the top of any forum, click on "My Controls" and on the left side of that screen you will have some options to add to your profile and other text.

Frank...

I was working in Videowave. Like I sad I can see transitions in ADD TRANSITIONS, etc, but just not in ADD TEXT. I posted my computer info where you indicated.

Any ideas?

When you click on "My Controls" on the left side of the screen thatere will be a listing for "Edit My Signature". That is where you can enter information about your computer specs or other information.

(Reference attached)

Frank...

When you click on "My Controls" on the left side of the screen thatere will be a listing for "Edit My Signature". That is where you can enter information about your computer specs or other information.

(Reference attached)

Frank...

Thanks Frank...Here is my info. No one seems to be able to help me!

Windows Microsoft XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600)

ATI Radion Graphics processor AGP (ox4152) 256MB

It doesn't look like you have SP2 installed for XP, which is the minimum required. If it's not installed, do so and see if that helps.

Have you checked for updated drivers for your ATI video card yet?