• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Has anyone ever found software this bad?

eponymousnyc

Question

Installed it and nothing worked. My Computer takes 30 seconds for the drives to show up. Uninstalled it. Ran Zap. Manually deleted all of the leftover files (basically all of them). Ran a reg cleaner that found 900 invalid entries. Ran another that found another 1000. Still have another 5-600 still in the regestry to manually delete. Seriously Roxio, what's up? This is not the first time I've seen your software blow up. I've never had a virus that was this hard to get rid. If I was as bad at my job as you guys are, I'd be ashamed.

1 answer to this question

Installed it and nothing worked. My Computer takes 30 seconds for the drives to show up. Uninstalled it. Ran Zap. Manually deleted all of the leftover files (basically all of them). Ran a reg cleaner that found 900 invalid entries. Ran another that found another 1000. Still have another 5-600 still in the regestry to manually delete. Seriously Roxio, what's up? This is not the first time I've seen your software blow up. I've never had a virus that was this hard to get rid. If I was as bad at my job as you guys are, I'd be ashamed.

Since you're posting in a 'user' forum, you're not going to get an answer from Roxio.

There are links on this site where you can email or talk to Roxio.

If you'd like some help from other users, please post your computer's specifications. If you're using Windows Vista, version 7 is not compatable. Internet Explorer 7 also breaks this version. Microsoft's newest programs 'break' older programs by many manufacturers.

Archived