• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creating Albums

joe doc

Question

My apologies for posting this request again but I may have posted it in the wrong forum previously.

I've used previous versions of Photo Suite and created many Albums in My Collections. With 9.0 I can't figure out how to bring my photos in from my hard drive to Photo Suite to create my albums. Can anyone give me the steps to get me started? Thanks.

1 answer to this question

In Photosuite, in the left column under open/create, click Photo projects. The photo projects assistant opens. Select Album, click next, select album template, click next, etc. It seems rather limited (4 pages apparently, maybe there are ways to add more pages, don't know as I've not really used it). Those 4 pages by default have place holders for 8 photos. To insert your own photo in one of the place holders, highlight the place holder, click replace placeholder. You can edit the album project (.dmsp file) in Photosuite, for example to insert more photos than the 8 the default template offers. Open the project in photosuite, open the the page where you want to add a photo, In left column under open/create click insert photos and cutouts, resize the photo(s) already there, rearrange, etc.

You can also open the same projects assistant directly in Home app. photos page.

PS. You can, of course, in Photosuite, create page-sized canvases and insert/ arrange photos as you like, but each canvas would be saved as a separate project.

Archived