• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

power point

bobstripower

Question

4 answers to this question

Ive been asked to include a ppt preso into VW show ive already created.Is there an easy way--i figure i could just use snag-it for each slide and save as jpg each time--any help woild be appreciated--bob
If all you want is a jpg of each ppt "slide", PowerPoint has the ability to do that itself.

If all you want is a jpg of each ppt "slide", PowerPoint has the ability to do that itself.

thanks--im not a ppt guy,but im sure Ill be ableto figure out what i need todo to get it to a jpg format--Then all i need to do is drag the files into VW and add music,transitions et al right.bob

thanks--im not a ppt guy,but im sure Ill be ableto figure out what i need todo to get it to a jpg format--Then all i need to do is drag the files into VW and add music,transitions et al right.bob

I don't know where it starts or what the results look like, but more recent versions of Power Point will make a slide show from within PP…

My sister in law did a PP presentation a few years back with Office 2003 - it wrote a standalone file that she was able to write to CD and it played in another computer.

But - I've a feeling the OP wants to be able to play the PP presentation back on a DVD player and that I wouldn't know how to go about, unless he forgets PP and makes a slideshow in VideoWave

Archived