Creator Classic/ 2 Problems.

aital2

It wont recognize my drives. I have the right one set to record. I have the software updated and the firmware on my drives. They are both PX 708A which is supported. I cant do anything with the creator classic because it wont detect teh drive. I even closed down drag to disk, which comes up on startup.

The other issue is that if i create an image from an ISO file and follow the instructions it gives me and stop it, it deletes the original ISO on my hardrive.

Edit: as of this edit it is now recognizeing the drives. Unfortuenatly though i hit the wrong button and lost all the info i was describing the deletion error and now i'm to tired to right it all again. Ask me for info if you want to know how it occurs. It's very easy to reproduce.

It wont recognize my drives. I have the right one set to record. I have the software updated and the firmware on my drives. They are both PX 708A which is supported. I cant do anything with the creator classic because it wont detect teh drive. I even closed down drag to disk, which comes up on startup.

The other issue is that if i create an image from an ISO file and follow the instructions it gives me and stop it, it deletes the original ISO on my hardrive.

Edit: as of this edit it is now recognizeing the drives. Unfortuenatly though i hit the wrong button and lost all the info i was describing the deletion error and now i'm to tired to right it all again. Ask me for info if you want to know how it occurs. It's very easy to reproduce.

IF you are creating an ISO with the same name as one that already exists and cancel it, that is normal behavior…

Archived