Easy Media Creator 9

dennisjames1

Question

Hello Everyone

I have just purchased emc9 via download, when i try to install the suite it goes along fine and then finishes half way through saying it's compete, but it is not , all that is there is a folder and a few drivers that is it, no program to launch.

Now i have been trying to solve it and the only thought i have is that i removed the pinnacle aspi drivers a while ago from vista because they we preventing WAVELAB 6 from finalizing cd burns.

could this be the reason the program wont install correctly ?

Cheers Dennis

1 answer to this question

Hello Everyone

I have just purchased emc9 via download, when i try to install the suite it goes along fine and then finishes half way through saying it's compete, but it is not , all that is there is a folder and a few drivers that is it, no program to launch.

Now i have been trying to solve it and the only thought i have is that i removed the pinnacle aspi drivers a while ago from vista because they we preventing WAVELAB 6 from finalizing cd burns.

could this be the reason the program wont install correctly ?

Cheers Dennis

A good start would be to post your computer specs. Did your computer come with similar software installed? If so, there may be a conflict.

Before you try again, follow the clean install instructions found here.

Archived