• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

EMC9 Suite Installation Process

maricel

Question

I just bought this software 2 days ago and about to install it today. I called the technical support hoping somebody will walk me through the process of installing it (I'm not good in installing/uninstalling programs) but they are close. I thought they are on 24/7. On their contact info on hours, I'm still in the office by then and no way for me to call them when I get home. Can somebody be kind enough to write down the steps in installing the program? It came in 2 cds (Program CD & Content CD). Thanks.

3 answers to this question

I just bought this software 2 days ago and about to install it today. I called the technical support hoping somebody will walk me through the process of installing it (I'm not good in installing/uninstalling programs) but they are close. I thought they are on 24/7. On their contact info on hours, I'm still in the office by then and no way for me to call them when I get home. Can somebody be kind enough to write down the steps in installing the program? It came in 2 cds (Program CD & Content CD). Thanks.
Basic steps:

Disconnect from internet.

Turn off all antivirus and security software.

Insert Program CD and install.

Reboot when prompted.

Insert Content CD and install.

Reboot.

Archived