• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

disk image loader

AllanJAckerman

Question

I have vista 32 bit ultimate roxio 9 build 9.0.088 The first time I went to create a virtual drive it says it is creating and then times out. It does that each and every time. Looked at the one other post and he said his worked the first time and then it didn't. Mine never worked. Works great on my version 8 running on ms 2003 standalone server. Has anyone else found a fix for this

3 answers to this question

I have exactly the same problem. I'm using Version 8 in Windows XP and I just upgraded to Version 9 for my new Vista Ultimate system. Every time I try to create a virtual drive it times out and on reboot my actual drive is gone and the virtual drive appears in Windows Explorer however I cannot get it to appear in the disk loader and I cannot load a virtual image. If you find an answer to this let me know please.

:blink: Same problem here, tried uninstalling, reinstalling, then adding an emulated drive, appeared to work, it then asked for a reboot, when the system came back up, the emulated drive shows up in Explorer but not in disk image loader. This was the main reason I bought this program, I keep all of my software online in ISO images.

For the record Roxio, incase someone is reading these, Vista Ultimate x64, Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6700 Quad, 4GB RAM, SATA drives, mobo EVGA 122-CK-NF68 - nForce 680i SLI SPP RevA2, BIOS Phoenix 6.00 PG 07/11/2007

And how about getting marketing synched with QA......

I have vista 32 bit ultimate roxio 9 build 9.0.088 The first time I went to create a virtual drive it says it is creating and then times out. It does that each and every time. Looked at the one other post and he said his worked the first time and then it didn't. Mine never worked. Works great on my version 8 running on ms 2003 standalone server. Has anyone else found a fix for this

:angry: I have the new version, 9.1, and the SAME problem!

Archived