• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio - MyDVD closes down

Goldie_one1

Question

I have Sonic Digital Media Home which came with my HP Pavilion a1620n, Media Center 2005 and Windows XP. I also got with my computer the Roxio MyDVD 6.2.0.0. I have been capturing videos from my camcorder and burning my DVDs without problem using these products, until recently I started editing the captured videos. When I wanted to burn the edited videos, in the middle of burning the program just stopped, gave me a message saying that MyDVD has encountered a problem a needs to close down. So now I can't burn my edited video files. What can I do? Please help. I have close to 30 analog movie tapes that I want to burn into DVD. Thanks a lot.

3 answers to this question

I have Sonic Digital Media Home which came with my HP Pavilion a1620n, Media Center 2005 and Windows XP. I also got with my computer the Roxio MyDVD 6.2.0.0. I have been capturing videos from my camcorder and burning my DVDs without problem using these products, until recently I started editing the captured videos. When I wanted to burn the edited videos, in the middle of burning the program just stopped, gave me a message saying that MyDVD has encountered a problem a needs to close down. So now I can't burn my edited video files. What can I do? Please help. I have close to 30 analog movie tapes that I want to burn into DVD. Thanks a lot.

I had some what of the same problem. When the screen saver activated, my video program would stop. Try turning off the screen saver.

Also had a similar problem when my DVD burner started going out. Hope that isn't your problem.

Best,

Fred

No help anybody for my problem? Why does MyDVD keeps closing down?

Archived