• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How to blend audio tracks together so there is no gaps? Please help...

DaBigKahuna

Question

8 answers to this question

Assuming your "Thanks!" was, "in advance", we need more information. How much of a gap are you hearing, a very short "dropout" type gap, or something larger that you could time as being a full 2 seconds? How are you writing your CDs, from the EMC "Home" application, or are you starting Music Disc Creator? What is the source of your music? Commercial CDs? Audio you're capturing from your sound card? Purchased, downloaded files?

Give us something to work with before you thank us, please. And thank-you.

May I reply, since I am having the same problem as the member who started this thread.

I am hearing a gap that is very short, a fraction of a second probably. But it is still annoying since it appears between two tracks with a continous rhythm. It sounds like the two tracks are not properly stuck together.

I am using audio tracks I've copied from a commercial audio CD and put on my hard drive as wav-files. I'm not burning the whole original disc, but just 10 out of 12 tracks.

I'm writing from the "Home" application, choosing "Create audio CD for car or home CD player".

I'd be grateful for any assistance, since I'm usually burning loads of audio CD's where this problem might occur.

Sebastian (sorry for my english)

PS. May I add a bonus question? Does this software allow me to add new track marks in the middle of an original audio track? (That would sort of sort my problem)

Thanks!

Assuming your "Thanks!" was, "in advance", we need more information. How much of a gap are you hearing, a very short "dropout" type gap, or something larger that you could time as being a full 2 seconds? How are you writing your CDs, from the EMC "Home" application, or are you starting Music Disc Creator? What is the source of your music? Commercial CDs? Audio you're capturing from your sound card? Purchased, downloaded files?

Give us something to work with before you thank us, please. And thank-you.

May I reply, since I am having the same problem as the member who started this thread.

I am hearing a gap that is very short, a fraction of a second probably. But it is still annoying since it appears between two tracks with a continous rhythm. It sounds like the two tracks are not properly stuck together.

I am using audio tracks I've copied from a commercial audio CD and put on my hard drive as wav-files. I'm not burning the whole original disc, but just 10 out of 12 tracks.

I'm writing from the "Home" application, choosing "Create audio CD for car or home CD player".

I'd be grateful for any assistance, since I'm usually burning loads of audio CD's where this problem might occur.

Sebastian (sorry for my english)

PS. May I add a bonus question? Does this software allow me to add new track marks in the middle of an original audio track? (That would sort of sort my problem)

Try using Music Disc Creator, and see if that makes a difference.

Archived