• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

lost in Texas

feeling stupid in tx

Question

hello i know im going to get a few answers that i have already tried. i resently Bought Easy DVD Copy 2 at Sams i got home and installed it. Its start up fine and runs good til i get to the Video Compilation part i go to the ADD Movie and select the movie and i get a fatal error that says Roxio Disc Copier has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.... i go to a link that says to see what data this error contains click here then it goes to another page that says ERROR Signature:

AppName: disccopier8.exe AppVer: 8.1.0.24 ModName: dvdtranscode2.dll

ModVer: 8.1.0.24 Offset 0002d56c

and then there this long reporting details

and then

To view technical info about the error report Click here

To See our data collection policy on the web Click here

then u push tech info u get some binary codes and the other goes to a web page that dont tell me anything that helps me fix the problem

2 answers to this question

hello i know im going to get a few answers that i have already tried. i resently Bought Easy DVD Copy 2 at Sams i got home and installed it. Its start up fine and runs good til i get to the Video Compilation part i go to the ADD Movie and select the movie and i get a fatal error that says Roxio Disc Copier has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.... i go to a link that says to see what data this error contains click here then it goes to another page that says ERROR Signature:

AppName: disccopier8.exe AppVer: 8.1.0.24 ModName: dvdtranscode2.dll

ModVer: 8.1.0.24 Offset 0002d56c

and then there this long reporting details

and then

To view technical info about the error report Click here

To See our data collection policy on the web Click here

then u push tech info u get some binary codes and the other goes to a web page that dont tell me anything that helps me fix the problem

That isn't an EMC 9 software. It looks like it may be an offshoot of EMC 8. Maybe someone will drop in and offer some help.

That isn't an EMC 9 software. It looks like it may be an offshoot of EMC 8. Maybe someone will drop in and offer some help.

The first thing I would have to ask is are you trying to copy a commercial disc? Can't be done because of DRM issues.

If not, what are your computer specs? What is the format of the movie. Is it on your hard drive?

Archived