• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creating a DVD?

thomasn

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi,

Just bought Easy Media Creator 9 Suite and went into MYDVD 9 . Went to - File/New Project/ and DVD was blanked out????? The only one availible is VCD.

How can I get the DVD availible.

Thanks

Tom

Sounds like the MPEG 2 codec has not been activated. I don't know of a way to force it. Did you ever get a notice to 'Activate the MpEG 2 Codec'? You won't be able to edit a MPEG in Videowave either until this has been accomplished.

Sounds like the MPEG 2 codec has not been activated. I don't know of a way to force it. Did you ever get a notice to 'Activate the MpEG 2 Codec'? You won't be able to edit a MPEG in Videowave either until this has been accomplished.

Nope, i have installed it today but i have read that the mpeg 2 activation does appear sometime during use. if only i could have it now.

Tom

Hi,

Just bought Easy Media Creator 9 Suite and went into MYDVD 9 . Went to - File/New Project/ and DVD was blanked out????? The only one availible is VCD.

How can I get the DVD availible.

Thanks

Tom

Try opening and then closing VideoWave a few times. In fact, this is where you should begin all your video and slide show projects except when you are just burning video files to a DVD. Work in there a bit and that activation screen should appear (eventually).

Archived