• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Making Scene Selection+

thomasn

Question

6 answers to this question

i only get edit movie when i right click a movie in mydvd

by saying 'behind the scenes submenue' i was wondering if you could link to a nother menu and then have diferent movies in that. ie:out takes and interviews.

Tom

Right below "Edit Movie" don't you get "Edit Chapters"? You posted in an Easy Media Creator 9 forum. Is that what you have or is it something different?

well i just bought easy media creator 9 suite. Is that differnet. i am using the My DVD 9 that is inside it. But i only get edit movie. When i am actually viewing the movie, (if you double click on the item in the main menu) it says edit movie on the left but when i click i, nothing happens???

Help????

Tiom

Hi,

I have just bought Easy Media Creator 9 Suite and I want to make a DVD with scene selection submenu and a behind the scenes submenu. How do I do that?

Thanks

Tom

Scenes are called chapters in MyDVD. Add your videos to MyDVD and then right click one; select edit chapters. A window will pop up and you can create chapters (scenes).

I'm not sure what you mean by "a behind the scenes submenu"

Individual files are called "movies" even though you can add VideoWave projects.

Scenes are called chapters in MyDVD. Add your videos to MyDVD and then right click one; select edit chapters. A window will pop up and you can create chapters (scenes).

I'm not sure what you mean by "a behind the scenes submenu"

Individual files are called "movies" even though you can add VideoWave projects.

by saying 'behind the scenes submenue' i was wondering if you could link to a nother menu and then have diferent movies in that. ie:out takes and interviews.

Tom

Tom

All you have to do is create a second video file with the out takes and interviews. Add that to the main menu and rename the button. Then 'edit chapters' to create the submenu.

well i just bought easy media creator 9 suite. Is that differnet. i am using the My DVD 9 that is inside it. But i only get edit movie. When i am actually viewing the movie, (if you double click on the item in the main menu) it says edit movie on the left but when i click i, nothing happens???

Help????

Tiom

Did you try just right clicking on the thumbnail of the movie?

Archived