• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

DVD Builder Audio Problem

mtbskier

Question

first, haven't upgraded to IE7 or WM11 still on 6 and 10 respectively....

Been using EMC7.1 for a couple years now, about two weeks ago, when creating an image file or burning directly to DVD, the audio comes out all distorted, off and really slow, weather played with image file, dvd on the pc or in dvd play. The source file appears fine. Have tried on 4 seperate video files, mpeg2's. Same way I've been doing it for 2+ years. The only software I've updated is Itunes and XP updates.

Thanks for any help.

1 answer to this question

first, haven't upgraded to IE7 or WM11 still on 6 and 10 respectively....

Been using EMC7.1 for a couple years now, about two weeks ago, when creating an image file or burning directly to DVD, the audio comes out all distorted, off and really slow, weather played with image file, dvd on the pc or in dvd play. The source file appears fine. Have tried on 4 seperate video files, mpeg2's. Same way I've been doing it for 2+ years. The only software I've updated is Itunes and XP updates.

Thanks for any help.

Itunes has been known to cause problems with this version, and no telling what XP updates could have done to it.

I quit the XP updates about 4 months ago, because I don't really trust MS much anymore, after the release of Vista.

Archived