• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Drag To Disc And Duplicate Volumes

jzarris1

After installing Drag-to-Disc with ECDC6, my drive volumes all had second drive letters. Even after uninstalling, the problem persists. I wiped my drive clean and reinstalled Windows. Everything was fine until I installed Drag-to-Disc again. I do not want to reinstall Windows now that I have verified that Drag-to-Disc (or another part of ECDC6) is the issue. I am guessing that uninstalling DtD leaves behind something. Any help here would be appreciated.

After installing Drag-to-Disc with ECDC6, my drive volumes all had second drive letters. Even after uninstalling, the problem persists. I wiped my drive clean and reinstalled Windows. Everything was fine until I installed Drag-to-Disc again. I do not want to reinstall Windows now that I have verified that Drag-to-Disc (or another part of ECDC6) is the issue. I am guessing that uninstalling DtD leaves behind something. Any help here would be appreciated.

Go to the FREQUENT ANSWERS post pinned to the top of the Forum for the roxizap URL - but use add/remove FIRST, before Roxizap, or you'll be back for hte "missing burners" answer.

Lynn

Archived