• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

A FEW MAJOR AUDIO ISSUES

BigOneHundred

Question

I'm sorry but Toast 8 is certainly not ready for use in any professional context (at least as far as audio is concerned). When this software came out I was very willing to give it a shot and now I wish I had never heard of it.

In trying to use Waves plugins with the Toast software I get loud and jarring clicks during the track transitions. I have tried to troubleshoot this problem to the high heavens. NOTHING BUT CLICKS! However, these disappear when I take out the plugins. Maybe I should try using Apple's crappy AU plugins instead of the high end professional software I paid thousands of dollars for.

Also what's with the graphics bug on the custom crossfade screen? Why am I seeing waveforms outside of the program screen? Shouldn't this be a basic fix?

Hear me loud and clear: If you need a platform to master your audio CD (especially if you're a professional composer in Los Angeles) use WAVELAB instead. Yeah it's for Windows and costs a bit more but it's reliable and works like a champ with Waves. What's the use of paying only $79.00 if what you get is babyware? I'm sure Roxio will take this post down but that just only goes to prove their commitment to mediocrity.

2 answers to this question

Hear me loud and clear: If you need a platform to master your audio CD (especially if you're a professional composer in Los Angeles) use WAVELAB instead. Yeah it's for Windows and costs a bit more but it's reliable and works like a champ with Waves. What's the use of paying only $79.00 if what you get is babyware? I'm sure Roxio will take this post down but that just only goes to prove their commitment to mediocrity.

Can you give other suggestions since I only have a Mac?

Archived