• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

My DVD

Kvogel

Question

8 answers to this question

There are more problems posted with Memorex in these Forums than all other brands put together.

Lynn

I've got 500 (+R) of them (got em for 17.5¢ each) but my home PC w/EMC9 won't use them (it keeps poopping them out saying remove fingerprints dust etc. from the disk and try again) but I took one of them (the dirtiest and roughest looking one I had) and stuck it in the NEC ND-2100AD c.2003 on the work/office PC and used ECDC 5 Platinum to burn a data DVD and it did the job and didn't complain once about the disk.

which btw has surface and dye defects (it looks like "sand lines" on the beach when the tide goes out are etched into the recording layer of the disk and it's all scratched up from sitting around on the desk). and after it was burned I did a manual compare using the command "FC/b *.* C:*.*" in the DOS box/window and it reported no differences encountered. (love ECDC5 and them older drives that still are working).

Cheers

◄RfD►

Everytime I try to burn a DVD I get a message that my recording device is busy, then it times out and tells me to try again? Is this a software or hardware problem? I have reinstalled the My DVD program. Thanks

Make sure that you don't have Drag to Disc running. If you see it in your taskbar, disable it.

Did you disable Drag to Disc? Reboot your computer.

No, I'll try when I get home. Thanks

Make sure that you don't have Drag to Disc running. If you see it in your taskbar, disable it.

I am not sure what I'm looking for when you say Drag to Disc on the taskbar

Archived