• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio Easy Media Creator Suite 9

Sonja

Question

I have purchased my Easy Media Creater 9 from the store 2 months ago and now it will not let me in. The message is that my trial version have expired. How do I fix this, I puchased the software there shouldn't be a "TRIAL VERSION"!!! :angry2:

6 answers to this question

Don't run OBC or the registry cleaner - that's what does it.

Personally I dumped Norton a year or two back because it was getting bloated and inefficient. I found Ashampoo WinOptimizer to do the job better - the only difference between its suite and Norton SW is it doesn't include an anti-virus program and it's version of one button checkup doesn't clobber other apps

So do I have to reinstall my Roxio to get it to work normally?

I'm afraid so - you may be better to do a clean uninstall/re-install tho

Check this post for details

There's supposed to be a way to set Norton NOT to scan certain programs - it was posted somewhere here at one time but I'm afraid I can't recall where

I have purchased my Easy Media Creater 9 from the store 2 months ago and now it will not let me in. The message is that my trial version have expired. How do I fix this, I puchased the software there shouldn't be a "TRIAL VERSION"!!! :angry2:

Hi Sonja, the only I think it may help is contact ROXI tech support and advise them to re-issue you the download and etc.

with your Id purchase and etc.

see if that helps. :) and please cheer up I know how you feel

Actually the culprit there is Norton One Button Checkup and the McAfee equibvalent - both of those are a shade too aggresive and remove the registry entry regarding the purchased version of Roxio.

Then what do you suggest if it is norton?

Don't run OBC or the registry cleaner - that's what does it.

Personally I dumped Norton a year or two back because it was getting bloated and inefficient. I found Ashampoo WinOptimizer to do the job better - the only difference between its suite and Norton SW is it doesn't include an anti-virus program and it's version of one button checkup doesn't clobber other apps

Archived