• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

"premium" Menus?

photodan1970

Question

Has anyone out there bought any "premium add ons" for Roxio 8? One of the biggest things I miss are the nice animated menus and intro movies etc, that came with 7.0! The new ones, including the ones you can buy online from Roxio seem a bit cheesy. I own 7.0 but am afraid to re-install it because it caused problems with my Drives showing up in My Computer so I uninstalled and went to 8.0 I just want to buy some if there are any out there? Thanks! :)

3 answers to this question

Cheesy? LOL There's a few I wouldn't use like business stuff and most of the time I create my own. You can use ANY supported still image or video file as a background --- including those from V7. Yep, I copied all those backgrounds to my external hard drive before I removed it. YOu can then create custom 'styles' in V8 and save them for later use.

Cheesy? LOL There's a few I wouldn't use like business stuff and most of the time I create my own. You can use ANY supported still image or video file as a background --- including those from V7. Yep, I copied all those backgrounds to my external hard drive before I removed it. YOu can then create custom 'styles' in V8 and save them for later use.

I figured out how to make my own intro movie (By accident :) ) But wasn't sure about menus, etc. I used to like the old film look. Luckily I still have my 7.0discs and tried copying some files to the appropriate folder in 8.0 but they arent listed when I try and use them from 8.0

Thanks for the advice though! Maybe I will play around and see if I can accidentily make animated menu screens too!! haha.

Archived