Problem with Encoding Movie

prabha

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi,

I have a DVD project. If I try to burn it work fine if I haven't edited. If I edit the movie and then try to burn, encoding movie stops where I edited the movie. Can some one help me please.

Did you add a transition at the point of edit? If so, remove it, as a test, and see if it burns.

Also, try burning to an image file (.ISO), instead of directily to a DVD. Then use Disc Copier to burn that .ISO to a DVD as a movie.

Did you add a transition at the point of edit? If so, remove it, as a test, and see if it burns.

Also, try burning to an image file (.ISO), instead of directily to a DVD. Then use Disc Copier to burn that .ISO to a DVD as a movie.

Thanks for your reply. There is no transition and I'm trying to burn as an image file(.ISO) The problem starts as soon as I edit the movie. encoding freezes at the point where I edited.

Thanks for your reply. There is no transition and I'm trying to burn as an image file(.ISO) The problem starts as soon as I edit the movie. encoding freezes at the point where I edited.
That's likely a video card driver problem. Check for an updated driver for your video card (from the manufacturer, not MS updates). If it turns out you have the most current, uninstall them, reboot so the default windows drivers are being used, re-install them, reboot.

Archived