No Sound

tractorman13

Question

After everything is completed in VideoWave & click Burn to DVD the process moves to MyDVDExpress; click burn to DVD and everything appears to work. When completed I play the DVD back and the video is fine but no sound. I am NOT certain about this but it appears that the sound format is automatically changed to the "MP4" format which none of my units recognize. This was not the case with version 8.0 or 7.5. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!

2 answers to this question

After everything is completed in VideoWave & click Burn to DVD the process moves to MyDVDExpress; click burn to DVD and everything appears to work. When completed I play the DVD back and the video is fine but no sound. I am NOT certain about this but it appears that the sound format is automatically changed to the "MP4" format which none of my units recognize. This was not the case with version 8.0 or 7.5. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!

I don't use MyDVDExpress. I use MyDVD, and the choices for the sound are: Dolby Digital AC3, MPEG, or LPCM. The default is AC3, so unless you changed it to something else, that is what it burns to the DVD.

Archived