• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

shaky, jittery playback once burned to DVD

shelbthedog

Question

my final project plays back just fine in DVD Builder. once i burn it to a DVD the video shakes (on computer or tv). i am using the NTSC standard of recording, in DVD-Video format with the video quality set to good and burning it to a Maxell DVD-R. i have burned DVD projects using a different program and the video quality is fine. i prefer EMC 7.5 so i want to figure this problem out. can anyone help?

2 answers to this question

The source files could be a problem???

You may also need to update your video drivers as well as DirectX.

Maxwell is not the best for quality, but if you have used them before with V7.5 and not had any problems, I doubt they would be a problem now.

forgive me but i am a computer idiot. when you say source files do you simply mean the files i am using in my project (music, video or pics)? also, to be clear, i used EMC 7.5 today as well as another DVD program. EMC 7.5 produced the shaky/jittery product and the other program (of which i don't care for) produced a clean project. so i am wondering if the drivers or the DirectX could be the problem. but i did update the DirectX and i am downloading the update for the driver as i type.

Archived