Song Title and Artist

memor

Question

My Question is how do I print out the MP3 song titles and artist on a CD-R or CD-RW disk that is almost full, so I will know what song is playing and who is singing the song by looking at the printed out list. Thanks for any help on this matter. :rolleyes:

2 answers to this question

Depends on how you made the disc. If the CD is just a data disc with MP3s on it, most apps will only print out the file names which may not help. If you have a play list, I think Label Creator will use that.

ggrussell----Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it very much. I used Roxio Music Disc Creator to create both disks. When I try to use Acoustica Label Maker, it only will list the first 25 songs and artists in a horizontal row. If I use another listing pattern it will list 96 of the songs and artists, one after the other. This is far short of the 150 plus that I have on each of the disks. Maybe I should use something else on Roxio to burn the songs to disk, like making a data disk with the MP3s on it and see what I can come up with there. Thanks again for your help.

Archived