What kind of CD recorder does easy cd creator 5 basic support?

cerulean

What kind of CD recorder does easy cd creator 5 basic support? I have already updated the basic version version 5.3.5. But it still doesn't work.It appears "There are no available supported CD-Recorders" when I press "Record" button. I have WinXP Home Version in my Emachine computer. I have written things to a cd before, which means my driver is writable. But doesn't Easy CD Creator 5 support it? By the way, the Easy Cd Creator 5 I have is a trial version, I think it doesn't matter if it's a trial version or not.

5 Basic supports 3283 listed drives, plus a bunch of very new ones it recognizes through Dynamic Drive Detection, so I'm sure you'll forgive me if I don't list them all. :lol:

Easiest way to help you would be to get your drive ID, and then I can tell you what version you'll need.

Right click My Computer, select properties, Device Manager. Find the DVD/CDROM icon, click on the + alongside to expand it and you will see an icon and text information for each CD/DVD device installed. This text is the ID String. Please quote it exactly to me.

Archived