• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't select multiple files with Creator Classic

indiana627

Question

I'm using XP Pro SP2. I'm trying to make a data disc using Creator Classic. I select my source folder which contains 15 JPG files. I select all of them at once and underneath the file list it says 15 items selected and gives the total file size. I then click on Add to the right but the files are not added to the Project window.

The only way I can get the files added to the Project is to select each one and add each individually. Why can't I add multiple files at once? I could with version 7.5. What's wrong with version 9?

Please help as I may make projects with even larger number of files and I don't want to have to select each on individually.

Mark

5 answers to this question

Never heard of such a thing with any version!

You need to open a web ticket with Support for this one.

I created a web ticket on 9/4. They haven't replied since 9/5. I guess since they can't fix my problem they are going to ignore me. They did recommend I buy version 10, but considering I just bought version 9 and it doesn't work, why would I spend more money in hopes of it working???

Now maybe if they offered my version 10 at no charge...

I created a web ticket on 9/4. They haven't replied since 9/5. I guess since they can't fix my problem they are going to ignore me. They did recommend I buy version 10, but considering I just bought version 9 and it doesn't work, why would I spend more money in hopes of it working???

Now maybe if they offered my version 10 at no charge...

What happens if instead of clicking the "Add" button, you simply drag the files into the lower pane to add them to the project?

Alternatively, if you open Windows Explorer and select the same set of files, can you drag all of them into the project pane at one time?

Archived