Dao?

chris_kost

Question

3 answers to this question

When I try to start videowave or slideshow assistant. I get a box that opens that tries to install DAO. However it will not install. can anyone explain to me what DAO is and what is happening when I try to open those apps.

Thank you

The same thing happened to me. In fact when the computer booted up DAO would try and fail to install. I went to the 'Add or Remove Programs' in control panel and DAO was listed there. I uninstalled it and when I rebooted DAO installed itself again. I now can run the Slideshow and Videowave programs and have not seen DAO the window again. I don't know what DAO is though

In most cases, it is part of the ATI (video card) process display. It is not needed.

The same thing happened to me. In fact when the computer booted up DAO would try and fail to install. I went to the 'Add or Remove Programs' in control panel and DAO was listed there. I uninstalled it and when I rebooted DAO installed itself again. I now can run the Slideshow and Videowave programs and have not seen DAO the window again. I don't know what DAO is though

Archived