• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photosuite Limited Functialilitlies

gary.p

Question

Are there any stand alone party or photosuite add-ons or ubgrades (or gooddies) that would provide new anr interesting faciitlies for photosuite such as new special eftects, news filers, more accessorie,new funcitonlaties in photo enhancements or image treatements, wich is quite rudimentary and basic in it's standart-original form"

I find peraonnally this program to br a bit limiteted, bland and somewhat crippeld comparet to its equivalent competitors.

5 answers to this question

Are there any stand alone party or photosuite add-ons or ubgrades (or gooddies) that would provide new anr interesting faciitlies for photosuite such as new special eftects, news filers, more accessorie,new funcitonlaties in photo enhancements or image treatements, wich is quite rudimentary and basic in it's standart-original form"

I find peraonnally this program to br a bit limiteted, bland and somewhat crippeld comparet to its equivalent competitors.

If you want a full function editing program, you would want a stand-alone program that would cost a bit more than this suite.

Curious as to what you consider a competitor.

I agree with you. Have you found any answers?

Alice

Huh?

Oh, funny! Sorry about that. I guess I didn't quote your message. Anyway, here it is now:

I find peraonnally this program to br a bit limiteted, bland and somewhat crippeld comparet to its equivalent competitors

I was wondering if you'd found any add-ons or other goodies for Roxio. Have you?

Alice

Oh, funny! Sorry about that. I guess I didn't quote your message. Anyway, here it is now:

I find peraonnally this program to br a bit limiteted, bland and somewhat crippeld comparet to its equivalent competitors

I was wondering if you'd found any add-ons or other goodies for Roxio. Have you?

Alice

Alice, gary.p didn't ever post back to what he meant by equivalent competitors, although he has been lurking about the forums.

You could PM him.

Archived