Sign in to follow this  
Brian Palmer

Upgrade to Popcorn 3 (just bought Popcorn 2 last week)

Question

Hello all,

Well, 3 weeks ago I finally took the plunge and picked up a 17" iMac on clearance (since the new models came out). I must say that I absolutely love it although I'm starting to miss having to fight with my PC everyday :lol:

So now that I have an iMac I decided to get Popcorn and week ago from last Sunday I picked up Popcorn 2 as a download from Roxio's site. I got on to Roxio's website toward the beginning of this week and noticed Popcorn 3 came out. The Tivo to go would be a big bonus for me since I have Tivo. I sent Roxio a customer service email on the 4th asking if I would be able to get Popcorn 3 at no cost since I bought Popcorn 2 last week. Never hurts to ask anyway! Since I hadn't heard back from them, I tried the 866-280-7694 number to ask my question. The support rep said that they are just the 3rd party company that handles sales and that I should call 866-279-7694. I went ahead and called but found that this is the premium pay tech support number :D . Anyway, I guess my question is, has anybody else had any experience with this? Should I even be asking to get Popcorn 3 at no cost? Is there a different number I should try? Any comments are welcome. Thanks to all.

Brian Palmer

Proud owner of a new iMac!!!

2 answers to this question

Roxio has a 15-day (I think) refund policy on its online purchase. Read the email they sent with your purchase about how to get a refund on Popcorn 2. Then buy Popcorn 3.

Thanks tsantee,

I just got off the phone to get the refund and purchase Popcorn 3. Guess that was the easiest and fastest way to do this. :D

Brian Palmer

Roxio has a 15-day (I think) refund policy on its online purchase. Read the email they sent with your purchase about how to get a refund on Popcorn 2. Then buy Popcorn 3.