• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

andyrey

Slim Case cover wrong size

Question

When I create a label for a slim case using Label Creator, the label is the wrong size. It is about 1/4 inch too small on up and down dimension. This causes the cut lines to be in the wrong place when printing. Is there ant way to change this?

2 answers to this question

What kind of slim case labels are you using ?? I have using "Neato" slim line labels and for a while I was not getting the label itself placed right either. But that was because I was not seeing the cut lines on the monitor compared to where they were on the label itself. Once I adjusted my text and photos on the label design to where I knew it should go, I had no more problems.

BTW, the slim Line Neato labels I have, have a slight "inward" bend on the cut line that you have to be very careful when you tear the label from the sheet.

Frank...

When I create a label for a slim case using Label Creator, the label is the wrong size. It is about 1/4 inch too small on up and down dimension. This causes the cut lines to be in the wrong place when printing. Is there ant way to change this?
Have you gone through the printer calibration? If so , you can still make slight adjustments in teh Print dialog box. Click on Preference Button and then adjust using the FINE TUNE.