DV > Plug & Burn Not burning!

bubbiesbougie

Question

Ok heres the deal, I have a new dell with vista and I am learning more & more everyday about how different but the same it is. Anyway, Roxio Creator 9 was on the computer so I fiqured i'd give it a try, but the plug and burn session will not work. I can get my dv camera to "record" but when it comes to the burning proceess nothing happens. the burn project box does not appear. Am I missing something?

HELP!

3 answers to this question

Ok heres the deal, I have a new dell with vista and I am learning more & more everyday about how different but the same it is. Anyway, Roxio Creator 9 was on the computer so I fiqured i'd give it a try, but the plug and burn session will not work. I can get my dv camera to "record" but when it comes to the burning proceess nothing happens. the burn project box does not appear. Am I missing something?

HELP!

Since your EMC 9 came with the coputer it is propably an OEM version which means it does not have all the features of the full retail versions.

How have you connected your DV camera to your system? It normally has to be via firewire to work correctly.

Since your EMC 9 came with the coputer it is propably an OEM version which means it does not have all the features of the full retail versions.

How have you connected your DV camera to your system? It normally has to be via firewire to work correctly.

Yes my DV camcorder work fine. How can I tell if its a trial version or the real deal?

Archived