• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Is a PDF Manual for EMC10 Available?

Hannes_RDU

Question

Well, it's been a few years since I've posted up here - in fact it looks like my old account has disappeared.

Looks like I've come back just as EMC10 released!

The online help looks to be pretty good, but call me crazy, I'm still one of those people who actually likes to print out a manual (or least browse through it on my screen). They tend to be great for when the occasional insomnia hits :D

Anyone know if there is a User Guide available for download yet?

I've been looking around trying to locate one but no luck so far.

- Hannes

6 answers to this question

Not yet, but it will be. I am waiting to find out where we are going to host the file. It might be more efficient to have it hosted somewhere besides the forum's server based on how many hits we had for the EMC 9 manual.

I recently purchased EMC 10 from Roxio/Digital River. I agree with Hannes, I like having the option of printed materials.

John, please keep us informed when/where a PDF version of the manual will be posted.

Well, it's been a few years since I've posted up here - in fact it looks like my old account has disappeared.

The online help looks to be pretty good, but call me crazy, I'm still one of those people who actually likes to print out a manual (or least browse through it on my screen). They tend to be great for when the occasional insomnia hits :D

- Hannes

As far as I can tell up to this point, there is none but that doesn't mean one won't be made available soon. We're hoping that is the case.

In the meantime, here are a few places to find out a bit more about v10.

Working with Video

Tutorials

- Hannes

Not yet.

I think you were on the old forums. They changed hosting companies and not everything got transferred properly. You might want to look at the manual for EMC V9 if you were working with V 8 or earlier. You'll find it in the V9 section. You might also want to look at the tips and tricks area for some information. After V7.5 there were a lot of changes. Earlier versions are not compatible.

Archived